Monday 4 May 2015

Rachel & Matt Wedding 2012


 A few years ago I was asked to do the photography for the wedding of my friends sister; the wedding was a small intimate affair and was lovely to be a part of.

Rachel was pregnant with her son Max at the time and looked stunning in her vintage inspired dress and hairstyle. The reception took place in Tynemouth and in the evening, after the afternoon tea, cakes and speeches, we had chance to go out to the beach and get some lovely shots of the bride and groom and the rest of the wedding party.

 Being asked to do the photographs for this wedding was what first started my interest in photography and thinking about trying wedding photography professionally. I feel like my photography has improved a lot since this first foray into wedding photography, and my lens collection has certainly grown (these were all taken with the standard kit lens), but I am still proud of these first photographs and feel like they still stand up well against my newer images.




No comments:

Post a Comment